2003-2009 (W211) Torque Strut Arm

Discussion in 'E-Class' started by SBWK, Aug 2, 2017.

  1. SBWK

    SBWK New Member

    My local dealership recommends that I replace the "Right Front Torque Strut Arm" on my 2006 E350 Base Sedan.

    I'm having a hard time identifying that specific part online. Is it a control arm? Or something else?


Share This Page